You guys reeeeeeeally like Fried Chicken Fried Rice Takeout Night at HBFC. So much that we'll need to host another one. We are not sad about this AT ALL. (Read: We like it as much as you do). We are pleased to announce our next Fried Chicken Fried Rice Takeout Night on Monday January 30th from 5pm-9pm!
This Fried Chicken Fried Rice batch is super special - because it features our Chef De Cuisine Cam Waron's glorious housemade kimchi, appropriately named Camchi. (Get it? It's kimchi made by Cam! So very clever, Cam.) Throw in a little Honey Butter and Nueske's bacon with the fried chicken and Camchi, and we've got ourselves Fried Chicken Fried Rice success.
Each Fried Chicken Fried Rice comes with a Korean BBQ-style Egg Roll With Sticky Ssam Dipping Sauce (YUM) and a Housemade Fortune Cookie.
Oh -- and try the new HBFC G&T draft cocktail while you wait for your order. It's made with our house tonic (infused with Szechuan peppercorn!) and Finn's Gin and it is delightful. If that ain't your jam, HBFC’s full bar is available for all your beverage needs. You can take your food to go, or eat it at the bar, or have it delivered via Caviar. Hope to see ya there!
Fried Chicken Fried Rice Takeout Night Menu:
Fried Chicken Fried Rice with Camchi Kimchi, Honey Butter, & Nueske’s Bacon
Korean BBQ-style Egg Roll with Sticky Ssam Dipping Sauce
Housemade Fortune Cookie
Date, Time, and Details:
• Monday January 30th
• Location: Honey Butter Fried Chicken 3361 N. Elston Ave, Chicago IL, 60618
• Fried Chicken Fried Rice is open from 5pm to 9pm (or until we run out)! Order in person for takeout or order for delivery via Caviar.
• $15.95 per order includes fried rice, egg roll, and fortune cookie (items are not available a la carte).
• Full HBFC bar beverages are available for purchase while you wait.
• Please note: HBFC will not be open for regular food or service.
Please email us if you have any questions or need more information: firstname.lastname@example.org